This procedure will show you how to remove a person in Pastoral Care.
- First, open your Chrome browser and type “https://app.pastoralparish.com” in the address bar.
- Then, hover your mouse on the top right and click the “LOGIN” button.
- After that, in the “Login” page, type your email address and password in the “Email” and “Password” text field.
- Then, click the “Login” button.
- Next, in the Account Dashboard, you can go to the Person module by searching the person's name in the search bar on the right side, clicking the “Person” section on the top left and clicking the “Persons” button below the parish name.
- In this example, hover your mouse on the top left and click “Person” to go to the Person module.
- Then, click the person's name you want to remove in Pastoral Care. In this example, click “Lady Bird”.
- In the Person profile page, hover your mouse on the left side and click the Status on the menu.
- Then, a pop-up window will appear that says "Select a Pastoral Care Status". Click the “Home: Not in pastoral care” button.
- After that, you will see a small notification in the middle that says “Person Updated”.
- To check the changes, click the “Care” module on the top left.
- Once you are on the Care module, under the “Pastoral Care Summary” menu on the left side, click the “In Pastoral Care”.
- Then, a pop-up window will appear showing the list of people under Pastoral Care. In this example, you can no longer see Lady Bird on the list.
- Lastly, you can also see changes in status in the “Recent Status Change” section.
Note: Recent changes will appear in the daily pastoral care report and can turn on in the administrative settings.
And that's how to remove a person in Pastoral Care!