This procedure will show you how to create a parish for an existing subscriber in Pastoral Parish.
- First, open your Chrome browser and type “https://app.pastoralparish.com” in the address bar.
- Then, hover your mouse on the top right and click the “LOGIN” button.
- After that, on the "Login" page, type your email address and password in the “Email” and “Password” text field.
- Then, click the “Login” button.
- Next, you will be on the next page, which is your Account Dashboard.
- Then, on the top right of your screen, next to the “Notification (bell icon)”, click on your profile avatar drop-down menu. In this example, click on “Michael Angelo Villanueva”.
- Next, look for the word “Parishes” on the dropdown menu and click “Create Parish”.
- Then, you will be on the “Create Parish” page.
- You can access the Create Parish page by clicking your profile avatar on the top right to bring the dropdown menu. In this example, click on “Michael Angelo Villanueva”.
- Then, click on “Your Settings”.
- After that, you will be on the “Profile” page.
- Then, click the “Parishes” on the left side to go to the Create Parish page.
- After that, fill out the necessary information.
- Lastly, click the “Create” button.
And that’s how to create a parish for an existing subscriber in Pastoral Parish!