This procedure will show you how to apply a coupon to your parish.
- First, open your Chrome browser and type “https://app.pastoralparish.com” in the address bar.
- Then, hover your mouse on the top right and c1lick the “LOGIN” button.
- After that, on the "Login" page, type your email address and password in the “Email” and “Password” text field.
- Then, click the “Login” button.
- Next, on your Account Dashboard, hover your mouse on the top right corner and click the “Profile Avatar” to bring the drop-down menu.
- Then, click on your parish name settings. In this example, click “St. Paul's Settings”.
- Next, in the Parish Settings page, hover your mouse on the left menu and click the “Payment Method” located in the “Team Billing” section.
- After that, you will see the “Redeem Coupon” section. Type the coupon code in the “Coupon Code” text field.
- Lastly, click the “Redeem” button to apply the coupon code.
Note: The payment method may also need to be updated. If a coupon is already applied in the account, a notification above the Update Payment Method will appear.
And that’s how to apply a coupon to your parish!