This procedure will show you how to add a team member to your parish in the Pastoral Parish.
Please note: adding a team member to your Pastoral Parish is only available for users with the Team Subscription.
- First, open your Chrome browser and type “https://app.pastoralparish.com/” in the address bar.
- Then, hover your mouse on the top right and click the “LOGIN” button.
- After that, on the "Login" page, type your email address and password in the “Email” and “Password” text field.
- Then, click the “Login” button.
- Next, you will be on the next page, which is your Account Dashboard.
- Then, on the upper right of your screen, next to the “Notification (bell icon)”, click on your profile avatar to bring the drop-down menu.
- Next, click the parish settings. In this example, click on “St. Paul's Settings”.
- Next, you will be on the “Parish Settings” page. On the left side, you will see the different options under Parish Settings. Click on “Membership”.
- Now, on this page, you can add a team member and see all the members in your parish. On the “Sent Invitation” section, type the email address of the person you want to add. In this example, type “email@example.com” in the “E-mail Address” box.
- Next, select the role on the Role dropdown menu. In this example, select “Admin”.
Note: You can assign the role on a member as Basic and Admin.
“Basic” role has limited access to all features in Pastoral Parish.
“Admin” role has access to all features in Pastoral Parish except to the Owner features.
- Lastly, click the “Send Invitation” button.
Note: The member will receive an email containing the link to complete the registration as a parish member.
And that’s how to add a team member to your parish in the Pastoral Parish!