This procedure will show you how to add a person to Pastoral Care.
- First, open your Chrome browser and type “https://app.pastoralparish.com” in the address bar.
- Then, hover your mouse on the top right and click the “LOGIN” button.
- After that, on the Login page to enter your login credentials. Type your email address and password in the “Email” and “Password” text field.
- Then, click the “Login” button.
- Next, in the Account Dashboard, you can go to the Person module by searching the person's name in the "Search" bar on the right side, clicking the "Person" section on the top left and clicking the "Persons" button below the parish name.
- Then, in the “Person Dashboard” module, click the person's name you want to add in Pastoral Care. In this example, click on “Lady Bird”.
- Then, on the next page, you can see the person's necessary information. On the left menu, click on "Status".
- After that, a pop-up window will appear that says “Select a Pastoral Care Status”. In this example, click on “Hospital”.
Note: You can select from “Hospital”, “Homebound”, “Nursing Home”, “In Care”, “Hospice”, and “Home: Not in Pastoral Care”.
- Then, you can see that the Status section is updated. In this example, the status is changed to Hospital.
- Next, to check the added person in Pastoral Care, click the “Care” module on the top left.
- Once you are on the Care module, under the “Pastoral Care Summary” menu on the left side, click the “In Pastoral Care".
- Then, a pop-up window will appear showing the list of people under Pastoral Care. In this example, you can see that Lady Bird is on the list.
- Lastly, you can also see changes in status in the “Recent Status Change” section.
Note: Recent changes will appear in the daily pastoral care report which can be turned on in the administrative settings.
And that's how to add a person to Pastoral Care!